Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Pumpkin Show

It is that time of year again.In our town the biggest attraction of the fall is the Pumpkin Show.For 5 days people come from all over to see and taste all things pumpkin.Of course the kids wanted to go,so we took them to enjoy the festivities.

The first thing they wanted to do was enjoy the rides.The boys are older,so they have more variety in their choices.They decided to go on the huge Ferris Wheel first.

While they did that,I took the Princess to ride the Merry-go-Round,which she loved!

They played a fishing game,where they each won a prize, before heading to their next rides.

I also have a hands on experience with the pumpkin show and was even taped by the local news because I helped to make the handmade pumpkin doughnuts they sell at the event.We made thousands of them last week and I smelled like pumpkin every day when I came home!

No comments: