Monday, October 18, 2010

Keep Tabs On Kid Stuff with Oliver's Labels





I was sent a selection of labels from Oliver's Labels to review.They were kind enough to send me some for both of my boys to try.I have mentioned before that this is the first year they are going to public school,so I love to send them off with things that are sure to make a statement.Oliver's Labels does a great job in that department!
I was able to chose the styles I wanted as well as the names I wanted printed on them. I love things that can be personalized for many reasons.It is much more fun to show off your style with items that reflect you and as a member of a family of picky children with unusual names,it is a great help to get what you want the way you want it.

Oliver's Labels offers a variety of designs like butterflies,school,sports and more.I chose the skulls for my oldest and the came for my youngest.I was thrilled to find something they both would like.

Once you have selected your design,you pick which types of labels you want.They offer stick or iron on clothing labels,mini labels,bag tags and more.You can then customize your labels and even see a preview of how it will look in just a few simple steps.Type in the name,click design theme and hit preview for a live view of your creation!
You can even have a free online tracking code put on your labels.Each code is attached to your email address,so if someone find a missing item with a label,they can log on to the site,notify the company and they will send you an email.There is no cost for this and it is totally optional too!


Oliver's Labels are high quality and waterproof  to stick on all your kids' stuff. The labels are dishwasher & laundry safe.

This Product Was a Free Giveaway to assist in this review as a member of Tomoson.The opinions are my own.

No comments: