Saturday, October 16, 2010

Clean Your Lenses with Brilliant Lenses Cleaner




I was given the chance to try the Brilliant Lenses Cleaner recently and I wanted to share my find with you.

Brilliant Lenses  is a premium eyeglass cleaner with SR-8 which adds a protective barrier to your lenses to resist scratches and soiling from water, sweat, dirt,dust and more. This works on all types of lenses too,so no more individual products for different glasses or owners.You can keep this in the medicine cabinet,glove box,kitchen drawer or anywhere else conventient so it allows easy access to everyone who needs it..or hide it away and keep it for yourself.

We tried the cleaner on both my sons and my own prescription eyeglasses,my daughters dress up glasses,reading glasses and even a pair of sunglasses and it worked great every time.This is a quick and easy way to keep your glasses free from spots and streaks,so your sight is the way it should be.Simply spray a small amount on the cloth,wipe across the desired area and BAM..clean glasses in seconds!
 
 I was sent not only the Brilliant Lenses Cleaner but also the optical microfiber cloth to assist in the cleaning process,all in a small,white cinch style storage bag .The cloth was soft and made it a cinch to get the right amount of cleaner on the lenses without dripping or streaking them at the same time.My husband was impressed with this as well and even took one of the bottles to keep in the car.

This Product Was a Free Giveaway  as a member of Tomoson, the opinions are that of myself and my husband.

1 comment:

Beeb said...

Sounds like a handy way to clean your specs!
I am your newest follower from Surfin' Saturdays. :)