Friday, October 8, 2010

Healthy and Green with Eco-Store


I am the first to admit,I am not as green as I could be.I am too attached to the ease of things to give a thought to the benefits of being more earth aware.I know that I should be though,and recently I have tried to improve my green awareness and use more healthy and environmentally safe products.I have found many helpful items during my blog roaming and one of those is Eco Store.I was given a chance to try their products and was thrilled to accept.I received the  Citrus Based All Purpose Cleaner and the Coconut and Vanilla Body Wash to try.



I tried the cleaner first because I have an obsession with trying new ones.I love to see how well a cleaner really works so I make a big mess on purpose to test it first.I tried this on the counters,the fridge and even the outside of the toilet and it cleaned everything like new.The scent is not too strong, just a slight "clean" smell and there is no residue left behind.I cleaned juice spills,food drops on the stove and even dried ketchup with ease.

I am very picky about my shower gels or soaps.I hate to have a film left on my skin or an oily layer left behind,so I was a bit hesitant of trying this item.I was very happy with the results though once I started using it.The lather is nice and soft and the scent is not overbearing.I asked my darling husband if he could smell it on me in the shower and he said yes but not too much.I like that it leaves your skin feeling smooth,as if you had rubbed lotion on it.

All in all I am thrilled with my new products,now I just have to get more! I highly recommend Eco Store for all your family needs.You can get products for your baby,your pet,your home and yourself all in one place.

Right now Eco Store is running a special as well-buy any two Household products and receive a Pure Oxygen Whitener FREE!
All orders over $25 get FREE SHIPPING too!!


*I received the mentioned products from Eco Store to assist in my review.I was not compensated in any other way,nor was a positive review required.The opinions are my own and that of my husband.I am not responsible for experiences that are different then my own.

No comments: