Friday, October 8, 2010

My Favorite Place to Shop Online is CSN Stores

I love shopping.I can shop anywhere,anytime,but my favorite place to shop is online.I like to be able to browse as  I choose,not restricted by store hours or schedule conflicts.I am a fan of kicking back in my pjs and spending hours browsing my favorite shops.One of the best places to do this is CSN Stores.With over 200 stores to roam,I could get caught up all day.

I know you are dying to hear about my newest finds,and I won't dissapoint.Now that my children are all out of the toddler stage,I feel comfortable putting back some of the items I removed for their safety.I really could use some  end tables to go with my new living room floor.Of course,as with everything else, I can find these at CSN Stores.I was thinking that I would like to have a couple of these fabulous aquarium tables, and there is even a coffee table to match!

This has to be the most unique end table I have ever seen and I want it bad!
I think this ItalModern Rafaella Round Glass Side Table in black or blue would be cute as a bedside stand in my boys room too.Of course there are so many choices,it would take me hours just to narrow it down to a top 5.I love CSN!


I will be bringing you more from CSN Stores later so be sure to check back for my fabulous finds!

No comments: