Monday, August 30, 2010

Halloween Havoc Starting Soon

                                                      HALLOWEEN HAVOC


Halloween is my favorite day of the year and in my house we celebrate in style.I love to decorate,the kids love to dress up and we do as much Halloween stuff as we can.You may have seen my post from last year, but just in case you missed it her is some of what we did.


 The kids decorated pumpkins.
Of course we went trick or treating.


The Wizard of Oz float at the Pumpkin Show


My nephew Andrews Pumkin he grew for the contest.





The kids loot after I took out the things they aren't allowed to have.No gum allowed indoors.














My lights around the top of my porch.














I could go on and on but you get the picture.I am planning a Halloween Havoc here at 2 Monsters and A Princess.I will be bringing you reviews and giveaways as well as any fun Halloween stuff I find.

If you are a company looking for reviewers or giveaway hosts for Halloween items,you have come to the right place! Feel free to drop me a line via email.

Have A Great Day

No comments: