Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Belli Birthday Bash and Review

Have you  heard of Belli?

Belli  is a company founded by Jason and Annette Rubin in 2002.Belli is a line of luxurious skincare products specifically geared toward pregnant women.new moms and babies. I recently had the opportunity to try some of their fabulous products myself- and loved them!

I started with the Elasticity Belli Oil.This product is a blend of pure plant extracts that prepares the skin for stretching.The lavender and sweet almond oil soothe the senses,while the moisturizing helps skin stretch without damage.Great for pregnant women who don't want stretch marks.The oil is thick but not clumpy,it reminds me of olive oil in consistency.This is designed for hips,breasts,stomach and bottom.I have stretch marks from my boys,so I put it everywhere.I also had a friend try this with me and she loves the small and feel of it on your skin.While it provides good coverage,it isn't thick or greasy once applied.



Next was the Anti-Chloasma Facial Sunscreen. Chloasma are the bark brown splotchy areas that over 70% of  pregnant women get on their face. Simply smooth on your face to block all those harmful rays and environmental pollutants.This can be worn alone or underneath makeup and is oil free for all skin types.I was a little wary because the cream comes out a light brown shade,but it blends in nicely and leaves no trace of color on your skin.







The last product I tried was the Acne Cleansing Facial Wash. Made with Lactic acid,green tea and cucumber this is safe for pregnant women to use.The cleanser lifts away dirt,oil and bacteria to leave your face clean and blemish free without drying or irritating your skin.This went on easy and washed off clean to leave my skin soft and silky to the touch.

There is also a Stretchmark Minimizing Cream that I would love to try.This formula is said to fade stretchmarks of any age from any cause.Featuring darutoside and registril which have been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of stretchmarks by up to 52 and 72%. Have A Great Day
Imagine just a 50% reduction in stretchmarks-what an improvement!


Now through September 3rd, Belli will be hosting an online party to celebrate their birthday.Belli and its partner sponsors will have a daily drawing for a prize.On September 6th one grand prize winner will be selected to win each of the prizes awarded for themselves! Some of the sponsors include Happy Family Foods,Swaddle Designs,Moody Mama's and more.
 Belli is also offering a 30% store-wide discount and free ground shipping on orders over $75.00.

You can check out all the Belli products and enter to win  here . Have a question about the products or skincare in general? Find your answers from Jason Rubin M.D,Bellis founding physician and medical director while you are there!


I received the products mentioned to assist in my review.The opinions are my own.

No comments: