Sunday, August 29, 2010

Book Review: Sending Rupert Home by Tracy Fabre

I love reading a good book.One of my favorite relaxing moments is grabbing a book and soaking in a luxurious bath full of bubbles.




One of my newest finds is Sending Rupert Home by Tracy Fabre . When I read this excerpt from the book I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

"When a popular English professor's sudden car accident throws a quiet college campus into chaos,mystery and romance take over.Sending Rupert Home blends numerous elements of a satisfying novel.Not only are the main characters funny and memorable, but even the secondary ones  add their own unique flavors that make modern college life so interesting"

I started this book the day I received it and finished it the day after.I normally read only when I have extra time or at night when the kids are sleeping.This time,however,I wanted to know what was next.I even ordered pizza for dinner so I didn't have to stop and cook!

I think what gets you with this is not knowing what is supposed to be happening until the end.The characters capture your attention and hold it until the very last page.I was so involved in the romance part that I never noticed how many pages I had turned.The conclusion is bittersweet because you really don't want the story to end.The bbok is not so outlandish that it is unreal,nor is it so slow you get bored.I think Tracy Fabre nailed it on the head with a nice, friendly and romantic story that I plan to pass on to my grandmother to read.

You can find this book and her others at http://tracyfabre.com/. I am looking at Evan's Castle and Reasons for my fall reading list.

I was given a copy of the book to read by Tracy.The opinions and positive review are my own and not required or influenced in any way.


Have A Great Day

No comments: