Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CSN Stores Preferred Blogger and Upcoming Review


I have been chosen as a preferred blogger for CSN Stores! I love CSN and am so excited to be part of the CSN preferred community!

There are so many things at CSN that I would just love to have.With over 200 stores I never get tired of shopping.I need to finish my living room makeover so I am thinking maybe one of their modern rugs to go with my new wood floor.I have my eye on a few different ones and just need to narrow it down. I want a nice area rug to place in the main traffic area and you can bet I will find what I need at CSN Stores.

I will  be featuring a new item from CSN Stores soon.Any guesses what it is? Maybe something for Halloween? How about a back-to-school item? Something for the living room? Well you will just have to wait and see. Check back soon to join me in admiring my new CSN Stores find.

No comments: