Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Hate Sickness

Being sick is the worst thing.I haven't been able to post anything lately.I have been too attached to my bed or bathroom to do anything at all.My family seems to have gotten the ickiest virus and it keeps bouncing back and forth from one of us to another.There has literally been someone in my home who was sick every day for the last two weeks...ugh.

With all that mess,I am way behind on the things I need to do.I have surgery in 11 days and still need to finish preparing for life with a big cast and screws through my foot.(I will tell you more about that later).Plus I have blog obligations,a couple of sponsor parties and girl scout stuff thrown in the mix.If anyone wants to jump in and do all this for me,I will cherish you forever..seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our argument made here.
My web site :: how can I get taller