Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kids Halloween Party 2012

I hosted a Halloween party again this year.This is something I have been trying to do the past couple of years and it seems to be a hit with the kids and their friends.I didn't start as early as I should have,so decorations weren't what i wanted them to be,but all in all it turned out well.


I made lots of Halloween snacks with a friend the day before,and then finished the rest of the food the morning of the party.My mother-in-law brought meatballs and macaroni and cheese as well as some yummy green beans too.

We played games for prizes and had a blast laughing at their answers to some of the questions.It became very hectic at one point,with kids running everywhere leaving chaos in their path,but it was worth it in the end.

No comments: