Thursday, March 1, 2012

Try Fusion Skin Peel for a Fresh Look

As I get older,I have started to notice slight changes in my appearance.I hate to admit that,but it is true.I am not going to sit here and say I look old because that would be stretching it,but I do notice a change. One of the most important features to me is my skin.I have never had perfect skin,but it has never been a real problem either.As I get older,I prefer to keep it that way and am always on the lookout for new products to keep me looking young and fresh.

When I saw the opportunity to review Skin Peel,I knew it was something I wanted to try.Developed by leading Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists,their products are used in Esthetics Schools all over the country.I had heard of Skin Peel before,but had never known anyone who had tried the products,so I was excited to be the first.

I was sent the Fusion Peel set to review.Designed to reduce age spots,clear acne,improve skin and soften wrinkles,I knew this was the right product for me.The kit includes medical grade Skin Peel,Peel Prep and Neutralizer Spray complete with dispensing pumps and easy to follow instructions.

I can't say I saw a dramatic change in wrinkles or skin spots because I didn't have an issue there to begin with,but I did notice an overall improvement in the feel and shine of my skin.I don't notice the dark circles under my eyes or slight tired look as I did before,which is enough for me.In the battle against age,any improvement is a victory in my book.

The products do have a slight smell to them but it wasn't disturbing and I was able to complete the routine with no issues.My only problem is having to use 3 different bottles to achieve the effect desired.This takes up more space in my cabinet and of course more time to apply then a singe product.That said,I don't know if you would achieve the same results without using the entire kit as directed.


***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received.***

No comments: