Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our Bigger House




Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel





We just bought a bigger house, and I am so excited to move in. We knew our home was too small for us for a while, but when we had our third child, it became unbearable. We bought this three-bedroom cottage when we were first married, and had outgrown it. I felt like we were living on top of each other, and we had absolutely no storage space. I started to feel like if we didn’t move into a bigger place soon we would be featured on an episode of Hoarders. There were toys and clothes everywhere, and I felt helpless when it came to organization. Even though moving is a headache, I know it is something we can’t put off any longer and that buying a new home was the right choice. I already took care of checking out satellite TV and clearwireless liverpool, so that should be hooked up when we move in. It’s nice to know that after the long days of unpacking and organizing I’ll already have those things set up to help me relax.

*This is a sponsored guest post as a member of Blogsvertise.All content belongs to the author.

No comments: