Friday, March 2, 2012

St. Patty's Day Gear


March if officially here and if you are anything like the people I know,that means only one thing to you..St Patricks Day.I have no idea how this holiday got to be such a big one to those that aren't even Irish,but it has.When I think of St. Patty's,I think of leprechauns,green beer and "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirts.

While you are gearing up for your March 17th festivities,be sure to browse this selection of Funny Irish T-Shirts  for the perfect party wear.Kiss My Shamrock has changed it up from the basic Irish shirt design and offers a great variety of humorous shirts for the Irishman in you.

I was sent the "Let's Get Ready to Stumble" shirt shown below.I ordered this in a size large to fit my husband.The sizing is great and this fit him perfectly.The material is soft and not scratchy or rough and allows stretch of needed.The design has held up so far through washing and drying with no cracking or peeling at all.



It doesn't matter if you are looking for flirty or fun,Kiss My Shamrock has something to offer.Priced at only $19,the shirts are affordable too.I received my shirt in just a few days,so you have plenty of time left to order.Who knows,you might even like them so well you want to wear them all year round.


**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.**

No comments: