Thursday, December 15, 2011

Natural House Presents Flushy,Sinky and Trashy





If you are like me,you are always on the lookout for great deals and items that help make your life easier,With the house,kids,work,school and whatever else is going on,there is never enough time in the day to do everything that needs done.Thankfully,I was sent some wonderful items from Natural House  to help me regain control of my home.The natural household cleaning products are not only easy to use,but they are eco-friendly too.Containing non-toxic pro biotic cleaning agents,these Natural House cleaners are strong enough for commercial use,yet gentle enough to use in your home for even the dirtiest messes.

The first product I tried was the Flushy.One thing I noticed right away was the lack of chemical smell.I hate trying to clean something and trying to hold my breath while I use it for fear of inhaling toxic chemicals or odors.I did notice some sort of smell while using this toilet cleaner,not really a bad smell, but a change in the air.I had candles burning and was able to smell this over them,but they weren't in the same room as me either.The packet began to dissolve and right away you could hear a slight fizzing sound.The cleaner spread over the bowl and after letting it set for a few minutes I was able to grab the brush and clean it up in seconds with no hard scrubbing involved.This was a nice change and made cleaning my toilet a snap.I let my sister use one and she wasn't as impressed.She said it did help,and she was glad to avoid the chemicals,but she had to scrub a little.I am not sure if this has to do with the water treatment at her home or not.

I used the Sinky in my kitchen first.I always have issues with the kids putting bowls with cereal in them or some other nonsense in the sink and it is constantly draining slow.I tossed in a packet of the cleaner,followed the simple directions and within minutes seconds the foaming action began.I let it do it's thing for about as long as it took to take out the trash and grab the mail.When I returned,I ran more hot water in the sink to rinse and my drain was clear with  no backup at all! I admit I was surprised by this.The Sinky dissolved the gunk with ease.

Trashy was the last item I tried.I wasn't sure if this one was gong to do any good. Honestly,trash cans are gross and no matter what you use,cleaning them is no fun.I was determined to give it a fair shot,though,so I sprayed some into my kitchen container and waited for it to work as instructed.This was great for me.Not only did I not have to scrub my can,but the probiotics keep working until the next weekly treatment,so  each time,I will have even less mess to deal with.

If you are looking for natural cleaning products at an affordable price,I suggest trying these for your household needs.You can purchase the Natural House products directly from the site or on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.

No comments: