Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Drain Claw


Sometimes,I hate my hair.I think my husband feels the same.I have long,straight hair,which is nice,but it comes out all day long.I have pulled hairs from the craziest places,but the worst of them is my poor shower drain.I loose so much hair,I don't see how I have any left and most of it comes out in the shower.My husband and I have our own bathroom so it is just the 2 of us clogging up the drain and most of the time he keeps his head shaved.When he gets in the shower and the water backs up,he will be sure to mention to me that means it has to be my hair is in the drain again.Ugh..I hate when he is right.

This time when I had to do this awful job,I was armed with my new drain claw.The Drain Claw is a small bendable cleaning tool designed to get into those areas where the gunk collects and get it out.All I had to do was remove it from the package,uncurl and use.You insert it into the drain and rotate.This catches the hair and instead of trying to force it down your drain,it pulls it back up the drain so you can toss it in the garbage and be done.

Designed by a real estate developer to help keep his bath drains open,this handy little tool really does work.I had no problems getting all the hair out of my drain and I noticed a big difference in how fast the bathtub emptied after it was all cleaned out.The 100 little claws did a great job of catching all the hair and the simple push and twist motion is a snap for anyone to use.

I was sent several of these to try and used them on all the drains in my house.I didn't expect to find much in my kitchen or bathroom sink drains,but it worked wonders on both bathtubs and I haven't had any clogging issues since.

You can find out more at The Drain Claw website and of course,order your own.For only $6.99 for one or $14.99 for a pack of three,this is as cheap if not more so than buying all those drain cleaners.Plus you are helping the environment and being green by keeping those toxic chemicals out of your home and sewer lines.

My only issue is having to buy these every time I get a clog,however,considering all the sides of the issue,it is worth that to keep the chemicals away from my children.

***I post about items I use,like and love.All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other form of compensation was received.***

No comments: