Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas- Quality Baskets

 I received the most beautiful item to review this week from Quality Baskets.I knew I would be receiving a basket of items for me to review,but I had no idea just how nice it would be.When my basket arrived it was packaged safely in a box,so when I pulled back the paper,I saw the prettiest red wrap surrounding a beautiful,red,woven basket.It was all tied with a big bow and looked too cute.

Tucked inside I found the yummiest mint chocolate fortune cookies.These were my favorite item of all.Not only were they delicious,but they had the cutest fortunes inside.



I shared these with my husband and the kids,and they all loved them.I also had a sample of cheese and a couple of meat logs,crackers,chocolate dipped pretzels,cinnamon candies and more.




There were even a few cute deco pieces tucked in to make it look nice.My basket had a silver apple,glittery flowers and artificial berries/grapes.I kept these to use for a project sometime.I really liked the basket itself as well.This is a very sturdy basket and will be used again many times over I am sure.

Quality Baskets offers a nice variety of basket options to choose from,so you can be sure to get something that suits your needs.I really liked the Diva Gift Basket.This would be the perfect gift for a sister,friend or roommate,or any other lucky lady in on your list this year.I am hinting to the husband that I want one of these myself.Look how pretty it is!


This is a great place to find a gift for a boss,assistant,coach,teacher,friend and much more.Looking for something to have on hand for an unexpected guest this year? Why not grab a Take Out Gift just in case.This could be used for almost anyone on the list and is reasonably priced at only $20!


The Bath and Body Gift Basket would be the perfect gift  for an office Secret Santa or Holiday party hosts.


There are many more choices available from this great site besides Christmas items.Try the Fathers Day Basket for dad or the New Home Basket for the perfect housewarming gift.Stop by the site and check out the beautiful gifts you could be giving this year!

Dont forget top enter the One Stop Christmas Hop to enter to win a Christmas basket of your own!!

***I post about items I use,enjoy,like and love.All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received.Giveaway items are provided by the sponsor and they are responsible for shipping all prizes.***

No comments: