Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Decorative Ceiling Tiles





My husband is the hardest person to buy for.When it comes to shopping for him,I am always at a loss.I was once again stuck on what to get for him when I was offered a chance to review Decorative Ceiling Tiles.
These drop ceiling tiles can be used in so many different ways that he can stay busy playing around with them for hours.My husband loves to get into new projects,I think just so he can get new tools and accessories.I am thinking if I buy him the tiles and tools he needs,maybe I can get him to do this in our bathroom.This would be a simple way to liven up the room and add a little zing without costing a bundle to do.I really like this one.


We are also in the middle of remodeling our kitchen and I am thinking I could create a unique back splash area behind my sink using these.The one I received was square with a bronze look.It is too big the way it is to use as a back splash,but maybe a different size or style would work better.

I used the one I was sent as a wall decoration for my kids bathroom.It is a nice bronze color and the size makes it perfect for a little extra flair.I didn't have enough room to place it sideways like I planned so I hung it the normal way.As soon as my sister saw it the other day she asked where I got it.She is thinking of doing this in her new nursery.You can see how easy these are to install here.

I was also sent one of the neat foam tiles to try. My son had a blast painting this to hang in his room.I think it would be super cute to do the bottom half of the room in these and let their imaginations take over.They can write,draw,color,paint and more.

A great suggestion made by the company is to use these as a photo backdrop.This would be a unique way to make your photos stand out.Perfect for a home studio or professional one too.With the variety available you could create a ton of different looks.


***I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.***

No comments: