Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas- Pictures On Gold


Are you still looking for the perfect gift for someone on your list this holiday season? Everyone I know has at least one person they have a hard time buying for.I have a few.I have no idea what to get my in-laws.We aren't close and I am rarely around them and have no idea what they like,need or want.My sisters are difficult for me too.We are all so different and I am only about 50% confident when I buy gifts for them.I usually end up going with bath and body products,candles and random household stuff,but I love to give something that lasts or can be kept and treasured forever.

I was generously given the chance to review a locket that fit my needs perfectly.I was sent this amazing silver heart locket from Pictures on Gold.The picture is etched into the locket,which means no trying to find a photo small enough to fit.I have had lockets before that had such a small or odd shaped slot for a photo that I had a horrible time using them,but with this,there is no worry.The photo I gave them was much larger than this and they cropped it beautifully to make this amazing piece.



This is a photo of me with my darling husband on our wedding day.The only thing I asked for was something in silver because I don't wear yellow gold very often.I think it's just the look and color,but I prefer white gold or silver for all my metal jewelry pieces.I was thrilled when I opened my box to see this.I can't tell you how pretty it really is,my photos don't do it justice.



They even engraved my personal message and wedding date on the back.

I haven't had a chance to wear it yet because I need to get a chain to go with it.I will be looking for something simple but pretty to make this complete.I really like the attention to detail and the overall beauty of the piece.The photo color is so vibrant and the engraving is flawless.I would love to have a few more of their fabulous lockets for myself and could easily mark a few names off my Christmas list too.

This is the perfect place to find a gift for any mother,grandmother,wife,sister,daughter..the list goes on.
If a locket isn't what you are looking for,or you are shopping for a male,how about a lovely personalized watch like these.


They also offer bracelets,charms,signet rings and more available with photos and personalization.With the variety of styles,themes and colors available,I don't see how anyone could not find something wonderful here.

***I post about items I use,enjoy,like and love.All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I receive sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other forms of compensation were received.***

No comments: