Monday, December 12, 2011

My Christmas Tree

Well I told you all about my issues getting my tree standing this year,so you might as well see the mostly finished product.I still need to find matching candy canes,and I am looking for a different tree topper,but this will have to do for now.




This was my year to design the tree.My husband is a fan of using all the different  bulbs,lights and other decorations we have when it is his turn.On my years,I have the matching tree design.This year I used the white of the tree combined with red,green and gold.I grabbed some beautiful gold ribbon with holly at Walmart for $5.I added the red,green and gold solid colored bulbs and a few assorted random bulbs to match.My sons made a couple of them,some are characters like Snoopy and Charlie Brown,and of course the ones I made.

No comments: