Saturday, October 29, 2011

Your Personal Song

Are you looking for something unique for that special person in your life? Maybe you need a one of a kind birthday or holiday gift,or just want something that is sure to be a hit.I was recently offered the chance to try Your Personal Song.This is a very unique process that ends with a custom made song for your recipient.You start by selecting age,gender etc, for your song.Next add interests,a special phrase,names of friends or family and more to create the perfect song for your loved one.The process is very simple with easy to follow instructions.I added my details,entered my information,selected the payment method and I was done.The whole thing took me less than 5 minutes to complete!

I chose to do this song for my daughter because she gets a big kick out of anything with her name on or in it.When I received the MP3 file in my email and played the sing for her,her little face lit up like the sun.Her song says things like,

"When she's playing dress-up,a princess she becomes" and
"Reagan,Reagan, You're mommy's baby girl,I love you more than anyone in the whole wide world."

She flipped out over hearing her name,favorite things and people in her song and just had to have it downloaded to her mp3 player right away.I enjoyed how excited she got over this and loved that they included all of my suggested words and people in the song.

This is a super cute idea for someone far away or a just because surprise.Upgrade to the custom or deluxe packages to include a gift package and custom CD if you like.You can find out more on their Facebook and Twitter pages or stop by the site to make Your Personal Song today!


* I was given a chance to review this product as a brand ambassador for Your Personal Song and received a promotional pass to make my version.No other form of compensation was received and the opinions are my own.

No comments: