Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Smiley Cookies






Yep,it's that time of year.Time for tricks and treats,spooky decorations and scary movies.I love Halloween and have passed that love on to my children.They are as excited as I am for this time of year and especially love the awesome sweets they get during Halloween.I am a firm believer in celebrating the moment,so when a holiday comes around,we do our best to seize the day.

With my boys being in school and being very picky about their food,we are usually packing lunches as part of our daily routine.The boys enjoy having items they want to eat and love having special treats to throw in their lunches.They were especially happy this week to have the opportunity to take Halloween Cookies from Smiley Cookie.These cute hand-iced cookies are very generous in size and feature an adorable smiling pumpkin face complete with candy corn candies.

These cookies would be great for a Halloween Party Snack or Halloween Gift Basket.There is even a mini version that would be great for all those sugar loving Trick or Treaters. Connect with Smiley Cookie on their Facebook page or visit the store to find the perfect Halloween cookie for your needs.Like them on Facebook to receive a 20% off coupon good for their Halloween Cookies.

Smiley Cookie offers many different varieties of cookies and the site is super easy to browse.You can shop by occasion,recipient or category or design your own.They even offer a big 12 inch Gourmet Sugar Cookie to share with friends or family!

* I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.The opinions are my own and not influenced by receiving products to review.

No comments: