Friday, October 28, 2011

Write Smart with UGlee Pen



When I first heard the name UGlee Pen,I thought..really,who wants to use something called UGlee? I was a little curious as to why it was stuck with such a weird name,Of course,at the time I didn't know UGlee stood for Ultimate Grip Pen made by Dr James Lee.Once I tried it though,I didn't really care what it was called.

The UGlee Pen was designed,created and used by a doctor and has been known to help in many different ways.You can use this to lessen pain or cramping from arthritis or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.I have CTS and Fibromyalgia and my hands literally don't work at times.They tighten up and get so sensitive that I can't even hold a knife and fork sometimes.This usually worsens the more I use my hands.When I used this pen I noticed you don't have to apply much pressure to write.This was a big relief on my hands when writing my grocery and Christmas lists yesterday.

This pen can be used to help children learning to write or special needs children who have a hard time gripping writing utensils.The UGlee pen can also helps with students or professionals when taking notes from a class,meeting or seminar.I am sure there are more uses for the UGlee Pen,as it's benefits can vary for different people.I had my husband try one and he said he didn't really notice a difference,yet when I used it I instantly noticed how soft and easy to use it was.Both of my boys wanted one and the Princess pilfered one from my desk when I wasn't looking.One thing I will say,I would love to have some of the other colors offered,yellow just isn't for me.Maybe some pink or blue would be better.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: