Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Wild Bunch Took Over My House!!


Have your children discovered the world of Zhu Zhu Pets? Zhu Zhu Pets are small furry zooming creatures that make tons of funny animal sounds.
My kids love to play with their Zhu Zhu Pets.They each have a favorite pet and a list of more they would love to have.

When I was chosen by Mom Select to  host a Wild Bunch Zhu Zhu Party,I happily agreed.The Wild bunch is a set of 4 new Zhu Zhu Pets including I knew the younger kids and their friends woud get a kick out of this;little did I know the older ones loved it just as much!
Each of the children received their own pet to play with and take home with them after the party.
We went outside and got out the tub of chalk provided with the party pack.There were games included that you could play,and the kids were eager to try them.Of course kids will be kids and they had to draw first,so by the time we went to race,it started to rain.Not to be done in by a little rain,we just brought the fun inside and set up races for them to participate in.Each round the winners received assorted prizes like glow bracelets and Zhu Zhu accessories.




The Grand Prize winners were the 3 who had collected the most wins throught the party.These 3 won another Zhu Zhu Pet to take home with them.The kids all had a blast and the party was a success.I know at least 3 kids who had never gotten to try them,that now love them and at least 6 kids who have Zhu Zhu Pets and accessories on their Christmas lists!

I was provided with the mentioned items as a member of Mom Select to assist in hosting a Wild Bunch Party.I was not compensated in any other way and the opinions are my own.



 Have A Great Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you