Friday, September 24, 2010

Stride Everyday Incontinence Underwear Review

Have you ever laughed and dribbled a little urine in your underwear? Maybe you had to cough and were afraid it might force out a drop or two? Many people have this issue and it can be quite embarrassing.Now,thanks to Stride Everyday, you don't have to worry about this. Stride makes a fabulous line of incontinence panties for just this reason.The panties look and feel like regular underwear with a lining in the crotch area to prevent those mortifying leaks.

I was sent a pair of the seamless style in black to try.While I do not have an incontinence issue,I thought these would be great for those surprise visits from mother nature as well.Unfortunately I am not one of those women who start on the exact same number of days each time.I have had a few embarrassing moments of my own due to a surprise period and too thin undies.These,however,are the perfect answer.They are the most comfortable pair of undies I have ever worn.The material is soft and silky.They are made of nylon spandex which is extremely comfy.I admit I was a little leery,spandex is usually not my thing,but these have just enough to provide a nice fit,while not too tight or constricting.The lining is not noticeable.I was expecting a bulky pad-like lining that would show.I asked my husband if he noticed and he said not a bit.I didn't feel a thing while wearing them,but I did test them by pouring a little water on them and as promised they soaked it up with no problem.I put them on after and was not able to feel the liquid at all thanks to the patented OQUOS technology.


Created by Wendy Spencer,Mompreneur,Stride panties are available in a variety of styles and are priced from $19.99 to $24.99 per pair.Studies show they can save over a hundred dollars per year for those using pantyliners every day and they help keep all that waste out of landfills too.


*I may receive samples of items to assist in a review or giveaway but no other forms of compensation.The opinions are my own.I am not responsible for shipping winners items or for any experiences that are different then my own. Have A Great Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Penso che questo sia una buona idea. Pienamente d'accordo con lei.
Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. Ottima idea, condivido.