Saturday, September 18, 2010

Surfin Saturdays with Chubby Cheeks Thinks



This is my first week participating in Surfin Saturdays,although it is the 11th week for some of you.Why is it my first then? I just found Chubby Cheeks Thinks through Blogmania this week.Surfin Saturdays is actually hosted by Chubby Cheeks Thinks,2 Monkeys and A Washtub and  The Coupon Challenge ,but since I found it through CCT, I featured her blog to spread a little love.

Finding new blogs is always fun.This is just one of many I found during Blogmania,there are tons more.I thought I would share Surfin Saturdays with you so you can join in,meet new people and have fun!

2 comments:

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for joining Surfin' Saturdays! following you back

Beth said...

Thanks for joining us on Surfin' Saturdays and posting the button too! Following you back!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub