Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random Thoughts

Have you ever wondered why people do the things they do? I have noticed as I get older that I have much less tolerance for drama.I get so sick of hearing about all the nonsense involved in the he said-she said game.I am old..well I am 30 and I feel old anyway.I don't have the time or energy to worry about who thinks what or who said what to whom..seriously get the fuck over it already.

I know you probably have no idea what I am talking about...thats because it is not any certain thing.I just realized that what has happened before now,really doesn't matter.What we may have done in the past is just that..the past.I don't want or need anyone to remind me of the mistakes I have made,my perceived failures as a friend,sister,mom or person in general.Nowone is perfect so why do we think we need to pass judgement on everyone else? I have tried to eliminate all the drama from my life..I don't need it.I don't have time to care what everyone else wants or thinks and why the hell should I?

In the end,I am me..like it or not,that's how it is and how it is going to be.Those who matter accept you for what you are and the rest..well so what.