Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Havoc Review-Starling Skies Zombie Pops

I was sent the most amazing chocolate pops to review by Starling Skies.I came across these while browsing Etsy and just had to contact shop owner Sarah.I was thrilled when she agreed and blown away when I received my pops.

I love that she shipped them in bubble wrap and then black tissue paper with her seal attached.Very nice touch.The pops were each wrapped in plastic and tied with a silver twist.Shipping was fast and her communication is fabulous.

These are made using her custom handmade candy molds in a smoke and pet free environment.The boys liked that she offers different styles,so you don't get all the same pop in your order,plus Sarah offers custom orders for special amounts. 


Starling Skies also offers these fabulous zombie head chocolates

and amazing handmade greeting cards featuring her own award winning zombie makeup! Size  5.5" tall by 4.25" wide, these cards come with  mailing envelope and a translucent protective envelope and are blank inside for your own personal message
You really have to try these for yourself.The kids all loved the chocolate flavor and wanted more.My boys said they would be great for Halloween treats for school or home parties too.

.I may receive samples of items to assist in a review or giveaway but no other forms of compensation.I am not responsible for shipping winners items or for any experiences that are different then my own. Have A Great Day

No comments: