Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halloween Havoc Review-Rock Star Hottie


It's time for another Halloween havoc review from Etsy shop Rock Star Hottie.I hope you like my Etsy finds as much as I do.I found Etsy thanks to blogging and have been a huge fan since.I love the fact of supporting the shop owners and getting such fabulous hand-made items that no one else I know ever has!

I was given the cutest bunch of Halloween Hair Clips to review.I love the style/color combinations!

The first one was a skull clip.This has a black over white skull  with ribbon all around.She even added a hair-bow on the skull..I love that!

I  received a set of 3 assorted Halloween colored clips as well.

Princess Reagan loved these so much she had to open them right their in the van.The clips are ribbon covered with no-slip grips on the inside.I think these are wonderful and am sure I will be putting them in the Princess's hair for a long time. Rock Star Hottie has a huge variety of items,not just hair accessories.Look at this rockin clutch I want.
I was telling my husband that I needed to get a clip holder for all these review items to keep them in order for the Princess yesterday.Today while browsing her shop I found the perfect one.I will probably need 2 or 3, but I will be happy to have 1.I love this thing!

How about Jack and Bettie..I am so jealous of whoever buys these,but if you want to buy them for me..I will be your friend forever!


There are over 150 listing in the shop so I can't begin to tell you all of my favorites; but these are the top 4.Stop by and look around.I just know you will find something you just have to have for the little Princess in your life


I may receive samples of items to assist in a review or giveaway but no other forms of compensation.I am not responsible for any experiences that are different then my own. Have A Great Day

No comments: