Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pravana Nevo Invisible Control Manipulator Mist Review




I recently had the chance to review the  Pravana Nevo Invisible Control Manipulator Mist. This easy to apply spray is 100% vegan, Gluten, Paraben and Salt free, does no animal testing and even comes in a 100% biodegradable bottle. How great is that!


To use this product, you simply spray on damp hair and scrunch. this creates textured beach waves. You can even use any other Nevo styling products with it. Enriched with Drops of the Amazon and Soy protein, the mist is heat-protecting too.


I tried this on my hair first to see how it worked. I have very hard to manage hair. It is perfectly straight and usually hold no curl or wave at all, no matter what I do to it. When I applied this spray I noticed that it did, in fact, create slight waves in my hair. i tried it both on dry and damp hair to see if there was a difference. There is. It didn't do anything but make my hair feel stiff when added to it dry, so it is best to follow the directions and do it to damp hair. 


I also tried this on my daughters hair. Her hair is straight as well, but does better with curl and waves. It worked better on hers than it did mine. She had soft fluffy waves that lasted all day, even through school and being outside. The spray is easy to wash out and doesn't appear to leave a residue behind. 

One of my favorite things about the Nevo products is that 5% of all sales are donated to City of Hope for cancer research. I love supporting companies that give back!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: