Monday, October 27, 2014

New Exfolimate- Your Best Mate for Silky Smooth Skin Review



Now that I am in my 30's and actively working to prevent the signs of aging, I am open to trying almost anything that doesn't seem dangerous or absurd, so when I saw the opportunity for a review of Exfolimate, I thought I would give it a shot.

 The Exfolimate concept is simple. You simply The micro-groove technology along the smooth surgical grade stainless steel edge gets the dirt and debris from your pores instead of just rubbing across the skin like other products do. Running the tool across your skin as directed removes dirt, oils, old skin cells and more. It


This comes as a two piece set with one tool for the body and a smaller one for the face. Each one comes with handy attachments so you can hook this in your shower or wherever you want to keep it. It can also be used to take this along with you while camping, on vacation or wherever you feel the need for fresh, rejuvenated skin.

I admit I was a bit skeptical of dragging this metal thing across my skin. It looked sharp and intimidating to me when I first opened the package and really looked at the tools. I worried that it would be painful or that it just wouldn't do what it was supposed to do. I mean really, how is a piece of metal going to give me better skin? 

I was shocked at how easy this was to use. It didn't hurt at all and it removed the clutter from my skin instantly. I could see the difference within seconds as I used this. Having the two different sizes allows you to comfortably get to all the areas you need to without any issues. It says to use this once a day for only a minute so it doesn't take a lot of time. It clears and reduces your pores and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth every time you use it. This is one tool I plan to keep around for a long time!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: