Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream Review




In my battle against aging, I have gathered an arsenal of items that assist me in my goal. Although eating more healthy and exercising have their benefits, I am always looking for more.



The Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream is one of the products I use to fight those unwanted pockets of fat and firm my skin. This blend has six active ingredients to help burn off fatty tissue and leave you with overall better looking skin.

Made in the USA, this product is clinically proven to eliminate cellulite, leaving you looking better and feeling better about yourself. The compound helps to release stored fat, which is then broken down and eliminated by the individual ingredients in the mix.

I tried this cream for about 2 weeks. I used it as directed and applied it to all of the suggested target areas including hips, glutes, abs and more. It is quick and simple to apply and takes only a minute or so to thoroughly rub it into the skin.

This does have a slight chemical smell to it. It is not overpowering or unpleasant but it is there. I only noticed the smell when first opening the jar and during application to the arms. I never smelled anything when applying to other body parts.

I noticed a firming to my skin within about a week of using this. It helped smooth those bumpy areas and left my skin feeling more silky and with less of those baby stretch marks I have had for years. I liked that it works on all the parts I need help with and I can apply it once or twice a day while dressing, after showering or whenever I think of it.

I plan to finish this product and see if I get any more results from it. I am happy with the ones I have now, but would be thrilled if it helped even more!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: