Monday, October 27, 2014

Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws LAUNCH! Review



My daughter loves using straws. Every time I buy a pack of them, she goes through them like crazy and when I want one, they are always gone. I have seen glass straws before but worry that she will break them so I just keep buying more of the plastic ones.


The people at Eco At Heart must have had a similar problem because they just launched the stainless steel drinking straws I tried last week. These straws serve so many purposes that I just love them. Because you wash and reuse these, you are cutting down on waste and reducing your plastic footprint. So many plastic items don't get recycled already, it is a shame to keep adding to it.

These are wide so they work great for milkshakes, smoothies or anything else you normally drink. I love that they get cold when drinking a frozen or iced item and they can be frozen before using to keep your drink extra cold. I used these to drink everything from chocolate milk to margaritas and they never left any taste in my mouth or changed the flavor of my drinks.

I have 5 people in my family, so the fact that these come in packs of 5 is perfect for us. We can each have one for having a meal or drinking something together and they work great when the kids have friends for sleepovers and want milkshakes after dinner.

The straws won't rust or bend so I can toss them in the dishwasher when we are finished and they can be ready for next time. These would be perfect for keeping with my camping stuff and taking on trips where you never know what you might get into. They would make great gifts too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: