Friday, October 10, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream


As we get older it becomes more difficult to keep our bodies in shape like they used to be. It takes hard work and dedication to stay firm and fit, but it never hurts to have a little extra assistance on the side.


Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is a product designed to do just that. Infused with caffeine, Retinol and seaweed,  this is designed to combat cellulite and reduce the appearance of unwanted bumps and unsightly pockets of fat. You simply massage the cream into your skin in all those places where you need a little extra help, or even think you might be needing it soon.

The cream is easy to apply and only takes seconds to rub into your skin. It has a thick type feeling to it. It looks and feels like set pudding to me, but doesn't apply thick and gooey at all. It leaves your skin with a tingling feeling a few minutes after using which lasts for awhile but isn't bothersome, just sort of fresh and minty feeling.

I used this for about 2 weeks and noticed a tightening of the skin. I applied it to the underside of my arms and under my chin and both areas seemed more smooth and less flabby looking. I measured around the arm and there was a decrease in size too.

I plan to try this on other areas to see the results I get there. It works externally on any area where cellulite gathers, so you can treat all your problem areas with just one product.

Fair warning, this has a strong smell to it. It isn't unpleasant but a menthol type smell that reminds me of vapor rub in the winter. Personally I like the smell, but if you don't you might not want to try this.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: