Monday, October 27, 2014

Custom Temporary Tattoos from Sticker You



My kids love tattoos. they are always putting them on and showing them off. They even share with all their friends. When I saw the chance to try the custom temporary tattoos from Sticker you, I knew it was perfect for them.


Using the tattoo page tool, you can create your own personalized sheet of mixed tattoos or get one with all of the same design. You use the upload tool to add your own artwork or images and scale them to the size you want. You can add several of each design or just one and you can change the look of many of them with a huge selection of colors.

 I made two sheets of tattoos and it took me about 20 minutes to complete them. I browsed the variety of choices provided and found a ton of designs my kids would love. I made some of them smaller and some a little bigger, depending on the design. My daughter loves skulls and butterflies, so I found a bunch of those and made them in a rainbow of colors. I grabbed some cute ones, funny pictures, pretty designs and more. There were so many I liked, I had to narrow it down when making my sheets because I still wanted more.


It is really simple to use this tool and the checkout process is a snap.  You can also make stickers, magnets, labels and more at Sticker You. They offer so many options, it lets you personalize your look for a party theme or holiday treat. This would be a cute way to mark participants for an event or as part of a group too.

The tattoos go on easily with water and take only seconds to apply. They look super cute and last several days. The only issue we had was the film covers the entire sheet, so you really want to follow the instructions and cut these out close to your design to avoid a bunch of excess coverage on the area you apply the tattoo.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: