Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Team Sweet'N Low Hosted Party

I have a huge sweet tooth. I am terrible at grabbing the options with the most calories, no matter where I am. As part of my journey for better living, I have tried to reduce the amount of some things I eat, in order to cut out some of that sugar!


As a member of Crowdtap, I was part of the Team Sweet'N Low hosted party event. I was sent samples of the zero calorie sweetener to share with my guests. The package also contained some cute cups for serving drinks made with Sweet'N Low, of course, napkins, a measuring cup and more.

I decided to try and match the theme as much as possible, so I opted for making some yummy chocolate chip cookies made with the brown sweetener version and delicious fruity drinks like their Pink Gin Fizz.

  • 1 packet Sweet’N Low® zero calorie sweetener
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, defrosted
  • 1 1/2 ounces gin
  • 1 cup crushed ice
  • Chilled club soda

  • My guests enjoyed trying old favorites made in a new way. Many were surprised at the taste of the items they tried. I know several thought they would experience a bad aftertaste or that things wouldn't be sweet enough for them if using this instead of sugar. I think they had a pleasant experience and hope they give it a try on their own too.

    *The party pack items were provided by the sponsor through Crowdtap. All opinions are my own.  

    2 comments:

    Crowdtap said...

    Yum! So glad you had fun with this sampling, Amanda!

    Hollowsins said...

    It was a blast. Thanks for providing it!