Thursday, October 25, 2012

Python Printable Halloween Party Games


With Halloween rapidly approaching,it is time to get your party needs ready.I will be hosting a fun get-together for my kids and their friends this weekend,so one thing I wanted to make sure I had were some fun games for them to play.I had received the chance to review a package of  40 Printable Halloween Party Games and had planned to use this to print activities for the different ages coming to our party.

I knew we would have a few kids under 3,so I figured a coloring contest or something simple was a good idea.There would also be kids between 4 and 7,so I wanted a game they could do easily.I didn't want to make a huge mess but I still wanted them to have fun with it,so I found a pin-the-head-on game with cute monsters heads.They weren't scary faces,but would work just right for our Halloween theme.

Finding games for the older kids was a bit harder.They would range between age 8 and 12,so it needed to be something they would find fun enough to play.I liked a few of the older games and couldn't make up my mind between mad libs,unscramble games and puzzles.There were quite a few to choose from and they all looked fun for the kids.I finally decided to ask the boys what they thought and ended up with a candy themed unscramble game.

I also found a fun left/right game that all the kids could play with a little help.This would be a great game to play while setting up the food and drinks.I can have someone read the directions,keep the kids all gathered in one place and have time to arrange the food tables.I purchased large lollipops as prizes for this game,so they would work for everyone.

The Halloween Party Collection is available for $19.95 for all 40 printable ideas.This includes crafts,games,activities and more.You can go here to grab some free printable coloring pages and a coupon for $5 off your next purchase from Python Printables. These make great party activities and once you purchase a set ,you can use it again and again.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: