Monday, October 1, 2012

Looking Good with Mia Mariu Cosmetics

 I am not one of those girls who have to slather their face in cosmetics before they leave the house.I don't use foundation or pressed powder and no blush either.I am an eye girl.I like a nice dark liner,a little mascara and some color on the eyes.I have tried everything from one color to the "smoky eye" look but haven't found one that I want to wear all the time.This means I need to have a variety of colors to keep me entertained.


I was lucky enough to try the Mineral Shadow Liner from Mia Mariu. The pure minerals and color pigments allow it to go on smoothly for an even finished look,so no clumping.Use it wet to create a fabulous liner too.I prefer a stick liner,so I probably won't use this for that purpose,but I did try it to see how it worked.It wasn't difficult to use and applied fairly easily.It took only minutes to do my eyes,so all I had to do was throw on some gloss and go.


I selected the Azabache and Mora shades above.and tried the Mora first.It wasn't as dark as I had expected but the color was nice.I use it during the day,when I don't want dark eyes.I tried using a small brush and an applicator to apply this to my eyes,and would suggest using a brush  to prevent sticking or uneven color.


When it was time to remove my "face",I applied a small amount of the Gentle Eye Makeup Remover as directed.The makeup came off quickly and easily and doesn't leave an odor or residue on your skin after.The amount needed is so small that this container will last a long while too.



***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I received the mentioned sample items in order to write a fair and honest review.No other compensation was received.***

No comments: