Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Mombo Pillow Lends A Hand

As you know my sister had my nephew a few weeks ago.He is getting so big and I love him so very much.I love having my nieces and nephews over for visits,so when I was given the chance to review the mombo,I was excited.I knew I would be having the little man here to as soon as his momma got over the initial "first days".

When I showed her the pillow she was thrilled.This was something she had been wanting anyway,so the timing was perfect.She liked that it vibrated quietly and was soft and comfortable feeling for little Robbie.The first time he used it,he promptly fell asleep.



This must be super comfortable for him,he is sleeping away without a care in the world.She has also used the pillow to feed him and to hold him so she can have a free hand for answering the phone,grabbing a bite or managing my niece.


                         The mombo is perfect for helping siblings participate in feeding or holding baby too.
My favorite way of using it is to just let him hang out.He gets a new view of the world,a soft,comfy place to lay and I get to see his handsome face.This has turned into a favorite baby item and is used daily for one reason or another.

The mombo is available at Babies R Us for and is available in a variety of pillow and slipcover combinations.This would make a great baby shower gift too,and it is something every new parent can use.


***All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine.I received a sample item  in order to write a fair and honest review.No other forms of compensation were received.***

No comments: