Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Freschetta Rally for Real Pizza

I am a pizza fanatic.I could probably eat good pizza every day,but the rest of my family might not like it so much.I love to try new varieties and add my own touches at times,but other days,I just want to heat and eat.There are tons of choices available for frozen pizza,but not all of them are the same.

Freschetta is working to provide great pizza awareness with the Rally for Real Pizza campaign.Freschetta believes frozen pizza shouldn't simply taste better,it should be better."Freschetta frozen pizzas are made with top-quality ingredients and taste tested recipes,just to make sure your pizza will always deliver Fresch flavor."


I love Freschetta pizza and feel confident feeding it to my family.Available in a huge variety of flavors and crust options,there is something for everyone.I am thrilled to be able to see the toppings on my pizza ans know they are something I want my family to eat.I can ease my pizza craving,find something we all can enjoy and relax knowing my family is eating something real and not chock full of man made,over processed ingredients.


I joined the Rally for Real Pizza by adding my photo on the  Rally Mosaic on Facebook  and you can too.Simply upload your favorite Fresch pizza photo and be a part of the Rally for Real Pizza too! Each week 100 winners will win 5 Freschetta pizzas and on March 30th,10 winners will be selected to win free Freschetta pizza for a year! Hurry over and join to win!

***I was provided the information as a member of Mom Select..All opinions on my blog are my own and may not be the same as anyone else..that's why they are mine! I am eligible to win a prize for sharing this post,but no other compensation was received.***

No comments: