Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Loving My New Shirts

I hate buying clothes.Well I don't really hate buying them,but I hate shopping for them.I am a bargain shopper and always try to find the best deals on everything I can.This helps me save money,but it takes way more time than just doing the grab and go method.UGH!

I did find some new shirts for me this week.I am a relaxing kind of girl,so most days it is slacks,lounge wear or some type of slip-on pants and a tee.I bought these three from a seller on eBay.All were new and with shipping and everything they cost me $48 total for the three.This is a little more than I like to pay for something to lounge around in,but I loved them so much,I just couldn't pass it up.

Pinhead is my man..

                                                 and who doesn't love Hannibal right?


No comments: