Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mixbook Cards For the Holidays



Are you card shopping yet this year? I know I complained about the Christmas decorations and such in the stores already,but,I do like to get my cards done early.I like to take my sweet time searching through the personalized cards to find just what I want.I try to get cards from us as a family that are usually more adult themed,and then get cards from the kids that are fun and cute.This year I was offered a selection of 5x7 flat cards from Mixbook and decided to use those for the kids.

The selection of cute holiday greetings available was fun to browse,although deciding took me a little longer than it probably should have.My husband says I need help and choosing a card should take 5 minutes..blah.I finally decided on these Jolly Presents flat 5x7 cards.This is how they looked when I started...


I added decorations,my own message and changed the shapes and sizes of the photos and ended with this..
                                                                   front and back



I was amazed at how quickly my order arrived with these.I received my confirmation and had the cards in hand within days.The quality was great and the printing was flawless.The come with white envelopes for mailing too.The cards looked even better in person than they did on screen and I am excited to let them take them to teachers and friends at school this Christmas.

You can find Mixbook on Facebook or Twitter or visit the site to browse the selection of holiday cards for your own personalized creations.They also offer photo books and calendars for that one of a kind gift.

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: