Friday, September 16, 2011

Make Your Own Natural Cleaners with The Peaceful Housewife




Have you ever thought about how much we spend on household cleaners? From laundry detergent to bathroom cleaner,furniture polish to dish soap,the costs really add up!

After reading the e-book from Jenny Deramo, The Peaceful Housewife,I am amazed at the cleaning products you can make right in your own home. Plus,many of them are made out of items most of us already have in our homes like baking soda,vinegar,peroxide and more.The book gives detailed directions on how to make tons of different natural household cleaners and pest sprays at little cost to you.Not only can this help you save money,but it is a great way to be more "green" in your home.Many products claim to be "green",but turn out not to be as great as they say.Making your own cleaners eliminates any doubt about what may be in it or how healthy it is for you and your family.Another great advantage is that you can use the same containers,bottles etc. over and over again.This helps cut down on waste in landfills and allows you to have the size containers that best fit your lifestyle needs.

I will say in order to make every cleaner in this e-book,you may have to purchase a few items.I ,myself do not have things like fragrance oil,washing soda or borax in my home at any given minute.However,the cost of purchasing these items compared to the cost of store bought cleaners is minimal.I plan to try a few of these myself in the near future and suggest,if you are interested in more natural products yourself,stopping by The Peaceful Housewife for tips,discussions or to purchase the book and the products directly from Jenny.

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: