Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Newest Garcinia Cambogia Experience




I have told you before about my mission to get back in shape after being stuck in bed for months after surgery. It has been a long road back to walking, but I still can't do much more than that.


I have used several different supplements to see if any of them achieved positive results. The most recent one I have tried is a new Garcinia Cambogia blend. Yes, I have tried this before, but a different pill from another company and different doses too. This particular version advises you to take two of the pills, three times a day for a total of 6 pills. This gives you 300mg of Potassium, 300mg of calcium and 600mg of Chromium 6000mg of Proprietary Garcinia Cambogia.


The first week I used these, I did have a drop of about 5 pounds. I wasn't doing anything differently, and ate my meals as usual but still dropped those starting pounds right away. The second week I thought I would do even better and try to eliminate sugars and processed foods while taking these. After ten days, I was surprised to see I had lost another 11 pounds. That is about a pound a day!

This is the third week and I am waiting to see how it goes. I am trying to increase activity as my foot will allow, and hope that the extra steps and movement will help me to shed even more pounds. I am sticking to the recommended dose and still trying to eat more raw foods instead of junk and packaged food. We will see how this works!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: