Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler



I have always wondered how well eyelash curlers really worked. I can see why some people would want to use one, but I have always been a bit skeptical about the results you would get from it. When I am unsure of the outcome of a new product, I am always a bit hesitant to purchase it.


When I received an offer to try the Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler, I knew it was a great opportunity to try one. It was really a simple little gadget made of metal with rubber cushions on the edges. It curled the lashes by squeezing the handle at the bottom, which pushed the rubber edge up and over the lash.

It is a bit difficult at first to line your lash correctly with the curler. If you miss, as I did a few times, you can poke your eye or just have to start over and line it up again. Once you get the hang of it, using the lash curler takes only seconds. It seems to work best when used after applying mascara. i didn't notice much of a curl when using this alone.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: