Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My New Piczzle Puzzle


I love to give personalized items as gifts. I have said this over and over and will always feel the same way about it. There is just something extra special about giving a gift that is one of a kind, plus you know you aren't going to end up giving the same gift as someone else. A personalized gift is something that can be treasured and kept for a long time to come.



One of the most useful and fun personalized gifts I have seen are Piczzle puzzles. These puzzles feature your own photos and can be made in a variety of sizes and shapes too. You simply start by selecting which puzzle shape you want. You can select from cardboard or wooden puzzles and even choose the number of pieces too. Next you add your photo and personalized text and you are done. It only takes minutes to make one of these cute puzzles.

You can select from rectangular, heart and round shapes with a variety of patterns and styles.

The Standard puzzles have from 6 to 2000 pieces and are available in small to giant sizes.
The Wooden puzzles are from 8 to 1500 pieces and come in sizes large to x-giant

I love that these come out looking just like the photo. I was worried about lines the first time I ordered one, but noticed right away that the puzzle lines do not interrupt or disturb the photo. Of course they are there, but they don't take away from the image at all. The pieces fit nicely together and the finish is nice and smooth too. Your puzzle looks like the photo on the front of your puzzle box, which is just like the image you submit.



I made this puzzle for my nephew. You can see the photo on the box above and the puzzle look exactly the same and the puzzle actually is larger than the box once assembled. I love these puzzles and the kids do too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: