Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sons of Anarchy-Season Finale


Are you watching this? I am a huge fan of SOA and I have anxiously awaited each season,watched it through and been a little sad to see it end.This has been a great season and I expect it to finish with a bang!

Over the past 3 years,I have become enchanted with Jax Teller and the rest of the crew.I know it is only a show,but I still get anxious when something is about to happen,sad when something bad takes place and thrilled to see Jax get baby Abel back this season.Now I am watching the finale and waiting to see what happens next!

Ok..like I said,I know this is just a show,but damn what a way to end the season! Now I have to wait 9 months for the next one..sniff sniff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ух ты, Какие нужные слова... супер, блестящая идея