Friday, November 12, 2010

Our Halloween Custom Banners and more from Build A Sign

I showed you a photo of my Halloween banners in my party post,and promised an upcoming review of them.So here it is!

I should go back and say that I was contacted by  Melissa from Build A Sign to do a review of something from their site.I mentioned to her that I was having a party and could they,possibly, print me a banner or two and get them here in time.I wasn't sure if that would be doable or not,but was thrilled when they did just that.I was able to customize my banners using their easy and fast generator tool,save the file and place my order.The process was simple and my banners were better then expected!

These are quality vinyl banners with grommets for hanging or stringing.The colors are bright,the printing is sharp and the whole thing just looks amazing!
Not only can you get banners in a variety of sizes but  Build A Sign offers a selection of quality items from  banners and signs to bumper stickers,flags and more as well.You can chose from pre made designs or create your own for that perfect look.I can see many uses for their products from fundraisers to parties,advertising to a perfect surprise.

 They offer signs like yard signs,street signs and even vinyl lettering..for your custom special item printing needs,choose Build a Sign!


* I was sent the mentioned banner and one additional one as well to judge the quality of the items.The opinions are my own.

No comments: