Friday, November 26, 2010

CSN Stores Knows Christmas-Just for Baby Gift Guide

I promised you a series of posts with my suggestions for gifts this holiday season.This is the first of the series.
I always enjoy shopping for babies.I think it is fun to try out the cute little toys and fawn over the adorable clothes too.This year I will get to shop for my 6 month old niece  and two  that are 16 months.I have already chosen one of the items I am giving this year,the too cute 2 piece outfit/dress set by Jo Jo designs.This was my first find of the year and it cane from none other than CSN Stores!

I have searched the huge selection offered by CSN Stores, and chosen my favorites in a variety of categories.I hope this gives you an idea of what you are looking for and now you know where to find it too!

Like I said before,I love baby clothes and CSN aims to please.Any of these would be a great gift for that special little girl in your life.
The 2 piece Birthday Cupcake Outfit comes in sizes 3-24 months.

and so does this 2 piece Zebra Heart Outfit


Looking for a hat to keep babies head warm this winter? CSN has you covered with these adorable styles for baby 0-6 months.



I love these hooded towels.This is a gift you can give to any baby and it will be used and appreciated.After all,look how many times a baby needs a bath! The adorable puppy,flower and monkey styles are a great fit for both girls and boys too.


One of my favorite things to buy are too cute baby shoes. I am so in love with these Beibi Iris shoes by Wee Squeaks.My daughter has Wee Squeaks boots and she loves them.

I wish these Comfy Feet Michigan Slippers came in my size! These would be the perfect gift for those new BLUE parents.GO MICHIGAN!!

Of course,what is Christmas without toys? CSN has a huge selection of toys for babies of all ages!
The Tiny Love Soothing Serenade Mobile would be great for the newest addition to your family.

I reviewed the Chico Baby Activity Walker this summer.I got this for my nephew and it was a big hit! Not only does this help them learn to walk,but the shape sorter and ball drop provide education and interaction too.Even the toddlers played with this one.

The Fisher Price Fun With Friends Musical Table is a great pick for a fun and educational toy .Feel good about your gift by giving the gifts of learning and laughter together.

These are only my tops choices.I could probably list a top 100 and still not be done.If you are buying for an infant this year,I suggest checking out these items first.While you are there,don't forget to browse the rest of their over 200 stores.


* I am writing this series to assist in Holiday shopping as a preferred blogger for CSN.At the end of the series,I will receive a gift code to cover the cost of a new review item.The suggestions,opinions and experiences are my own and not influenced in any way.





No comments: