Thursday, December 13, 2012

Old Navy Sample and Share

Are you a member of Crowdtap? Crowdtap is an online network of everyday people where you get points for giving your opinion. If you are like me,you are probably thinking,oh no,not another survey site. Crowdtap isn't a survey site,you only answer one question at a tie.You can share promotions,join in discussions and apply for sample and share opportunities to earn points too.


Recently,I was chosen to participate in the sample an share for sweaters from Old Navy.When I applied,I didn't know I was going to have surgery so soon,and I wasn't able to go myself. I decided to share the provided coupons with my cousin and grandmother so they could visit instead.

They went to to different stores at different times on different days.Both of them were thrilled with the selections available and were excited to get a new sweater for the winter season. They both said customer service was excellent and they had no issues with selecting their new gear,except for deciding which one to get of course!
                               Hers is just like the one on the coupon.Must be a popular selection!

No comments: